Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
15785 Bear Creek Pkwy NE
Redmond, Washington, USA, 98052,
Tel: +1 425 497 2000 , Fax: +1 425 497 2003
With a location just 20 minutes outside of Seattle, Redmond is a tranquil haven nestled nearby to top outdoor recreational activities, corporate offices, and eclectic experiences, from breweries and cideries to a lavender farm. Access one of the most coveted cities in the Pacific Northwest easily from our House: Drive over, with a route that takes you above Lake Washington, or ride the bus and arrive in Seattle following scenic sights.
- While at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, enjoy complimentary parking.
- King Street Station: 16 miles
- Seattle Ferry Terminal: 17 miles
- Seattle—Tacoma International Airport: 23 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- 545 Downtown Seattle Bus and 542 University District Bus at West LK Sammamish Pkwy NE and Leary Way » Access to Downtown Seattle, Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Capitol Hill, Idylwood Park, Ballard, Fremont, Safeco Field
- 221 Eastgate P&R Bus at 161st Ave and Cleveland St » Access to the Microsoft Visitor Center, Woodinville Lavender Farm
- 545 Downtown Seattle Bus and 542 University District Bus at NE 85th St and 160th Ave NE » Access to Marymoor Park